Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sunshine Coast SoulCollage


sunshinecoastsoulcollage with Heather...SoulCollage: the perfect synthesis

I felt immediately drawn to SoulCollage® after seeing card images in Seena Frost’s book SoulCollage – An Intuitive Process for Individuals and Groups at a Women of Wisdom conference in Seattle. I bought the book and made a few dozen cards on my own, but felt that I wanted to connect with others using this process.

During a four-month work stint in San Francisco in 2008, I took a SoulCollage facilitator’s workshop with Seena Frost at a retreat center in Los Gatos, California. It was fabulous to share cards and inspirations with women from across the U.S.

Now I host SoulCollage workshops in the Pacific Northwest while continuing to relish the pleasures of creating cards and introducing others to this fun and revealing art form. SoulCollage is the perfect synthesis of my passion for image making, creativity, and self-actualization.

As a long-time professional writer, freelance photographer, and writing instructor, I find ongoing parallels between SoulCollage and my favorite creative forms. For several decades, I have had a passion for Jungian symbology, dream work, mandalas, and archetypal forms, using them as a path of inner exploration. SoulCollage integrates these interests and my spirituality in a truly fulfilling way. I love that these cards connect the Divine to one’s inner exploration and celebration of Self.

No comments:

Post a Comment