Saturday, March 28, 2009

Project 365

I love the idea of doing one photograph a day. What a great way to generate and maintain momentum on a project. I Can Only Imagine blogs one artist's daily photo project. She says "I'm not a photographer, but I think I secretly want to try to be one. This project really appealed to me as I have begun to like to have to do something artful daily. Even if it is one part pertaining to the overall project. The photo requirement for each day is wide open. It can be anything, especially the ordinary! Just a snippet of your life everyday. Your likes, your loves, your hates, your pet peeves, etc. Totally fun and spontanious."

Her first entry reads "This project begins with the most special person in my life. My Hero... My Life.. My love".

(Finished pieces measure 8" x 4")

No comments:

Post a Comment