Saturday, April 4, 2009

Daybook March 4

Outside my window... Huge Areca palms, orange wheel barrow, 2 chaise lounges and a backyard full of tropical plants and trees.


I am thinking... I better go think about supper. I've been lallygagging too long
I've been learning... Just finished Chp 1 of 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women.
I am thankful for... The usual people I mention first every time, (in fact I think I'll rewrite this "Besides B,family,friends,D..." my health. Still hanging in there. Three years since the scary diagnosis and the screaming fit when I found on the internet "average life expectancy of 3 years"... but to have relatively good health. I'm very thankful.
From the kitchen... Nuttin cookin' yet ... I gotta get in there a do something ... hmmm ... what? that's always the question. I'd LOVE sweet and sour, but have I overdone that???

I am wearing... khakis and a sleeveless top. a smile. a scrunchie on my ponytail (please don't tell the fashion police!), barefoot. Flipflops beside the chaise.


I am reading... Half into: 1916 set in Ireland, and Merle a dog,


I am hoping... all shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.


I am creating... not enough. I want to start the slipcover for the loveseat. Otherwise, just lots of web stuff.


I am hearing... Bagpipes at the Highland fest across the street. Huge crowd. They're even parking on our street. Cars on Michigan. B. putzing out in the front driveway, working on the kitchen cabinets


Around the house... The keyboard sits there covered with a dust sheet. I haven't been playing as much as I'd like lately, and now debate if I will take piano lessons in April. I think not.


One of my favorite things... The hot tub (which I can also see out the window here), with the beautiful green canopy cover that B. made with the cute little pergola atop it. B. is so clever with all his creations. Just looking around everywhere I see the mark of his hands ... in the overflowing abundance of the gardens and yards and bamboo and palms and ginger and lirope and grasses.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Busy week next week. Mon=Hos.Music at the bedside mtg, Tue=yoga,chorus,reiki class, Wed=Hos Visit, Thu=yoga,chorus, Fri=lunch with L. Yikes where will we fit a visit in with B's dm. Maybe tomorrow. I'll make a pan of lasagna and bring it over.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



No comments:

Post a Comment