Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Idea: Goal Journal

An artist named "Walks" on the composition Art group has an inspirational idea, (ie. I'd love to do the same) She writes:
"As a part of my 27th birthday, I came up with 27 Goals for my 27th year. The ones in bold are the ones I've completed thus far AND have an art journal page completed.


  1. be at least a size 8 for my wedding (September 30th, 2009)
  2. visit the Sekhmet Temple in Nevada
  3. go to the King Tut exhibit (I've gone, but haven't made the page yet)
  4. pay down debts to less than $2k total
  5. cook at least 40 recipes
  6. take photography class(es)
  7. try out at least 4 recipes from spa book
  8. visit Wolf Park & Wolf Creek again
  9. visit another Wolf Sanctuary
  10. visit the San Antonio Zoo
  11. get nice photos done
  12. upgrade Leviathan's living quarters
  13. submit photos to the National Geographic
  14. sign up for a yoga class
  15. complete 1 art journal
  16. host another journal swap (am in the middle of)
  17. mail out Xmas cards on time
  18. complete 4 layouts in Leviathan's book
  19. plan a wedding David & I will love
  20. make love under the stars
  21. take Pop a flower when I tell him I'm engaged & again when I'm married
  22. begin researching David's family tree
  23. Tabula Rasa ceremony
  24. go Go-Kart racing with David
  25. complete 365 Photo Challenge, 100 Theme Photo Challenge, & 52 Art Journal Challenge
  26. impress the people at the Zoo Big Cat Sanctuary so I can become more than
    just a volunteer
  27. be as happy as possible and actively pursue my dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment