Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dead Letter Depot

What a neat idea by Shay (Artefeque)... (A never-trained/studied, freak-of-fate multi media collage and journal artist for personal peace & past-time pleasures.)

Dead Letter Depot is "A site to exhibit mail art in the form of collage art postcards." ... a neat play on words as these cards will be posted every other day to my grandchildren (Cain, Dakota and No: 3 on his way at the end of April 2009) c/- of another address where they will be kept in safest keeping for them to have after my turn on this karmic wheel is complete. ... The cards will represent global,local,neighbourhod issues; thoughts on current events; memories or whatever caught my attention that day. I may say alot on the back or hardly comment whatever fits the day. ...This will be my legacy."

Example...




Example: Our Children are Our Future



collagecats, collagewithclaudine,

No comments:

Post a Comment