Saturday, June 13, 2009

Art Journal Pages

from "Blissfully" ...
Lessons learned...palette: pink/green/blue.... images halfgone ... red font

awesome adding the same colors from the photo to the background afterwards. Breaks the theme I think of where you must first put on background color, which leaves you confused, since you don't yet know what image you want to include.
lovely statue .... (idea: I can use garden statues from garden tour today)...colors awesome: orange/yellow/green.... typwriter font ONTO background. Unfortunately that requires Shay's method of printing her artwork and then scanning it and adding the text. I'm not willing to pay for that much ink. But instead, I can have the text printed on colored paper
vivid colors of purple, pink, orange... nice colorful image(s) .... white font and white lines on purple.
love the heart with wings, the imagine glue on, the purple paint bkgnd with white lines and font. pink,purple, blue
earthy palette. several buddhas
leaf painted over printed page, obscured partially with paint. nice palette... I'd like to try this idea with leaves from my property.
pretty palette yellow and brown ... obscure heading... in fact, I think Shay's obscure copy makes the art that much more interesting, mysterious, makes you think.
nice grid. Right page is 4 quadrant... blue/grey/dark grey. Left is 5 areas, same palette. I like that it is all ripped paper, no paint. (works for me).... idea of using ripped paper of a color with no image, just color.
nice layout with pic on top 2/5 of both pages and journaling on the bottom 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment